Dr. Sunil Arora – Renowned Plastic Surgeon in Indore
Highly rated by thousands of patients all over India
Dr.Sunil ArORA – Top plastic surgeon in Indore
Dr. Sunil Arora is a dedicated and accomplished Consultant (Plastic Surgery) who leaves no stone unturned to bring quality in his patients lives through his services. He is one of the best plastic surgeon Indore you will ever find.
He has been fervently servicing the society in the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery since 2001. His clinical interest and particular expertise (as plastic surgeon, skin specialist) include Cleft Lip and Palate, Craniofacial Anomalies, Microvascular Reconstruction, Burn, Reconstruction & Aesthetics. Dr. Arora is also zealous in the research field, and his interests for the same include Stem Cell, Tissue Engineering, Fat Grafting, Transplant. Its no doubt that everyone refers to him as their plastic surgeon from the best plastic surgeon in Indore.
He was awarded the Ethicon Cosmetic Surgery Travelling Fellowship (2010), by The Association of Plastic Surgeons of India. In 2008, he was bestowed with APSI sponsorship by The Association of Plastic Surgeons of India.
At present, Dr. Sunil Arora is working as Sr. Consultant Plastic Surgery at ALCS Hair Transplant and Cosmetic Clinic. Previously, he worked as an accomplished Consultant with Santokba Durlabhji Memorial Hospital, a well renowned Hospital & Charitable Trust at Jaipur. He is committed to attaining finest results for his patients by providing the best treatment and adequate care to them in Jaipur, Rajasthan. His dedication and commitment make him one of the best cosmetic surgeon in Indore and also in India. Also, he qualifies to be on the top of the league in terms of plastic surgeon.
Dr. Sunil Arora has earned his MCH (Plastic Surgery) degree from C.S.M Medical University (Upgraded KGMU), Lucknow (2009). He did MS (Gen. Surgery) from SMS Medical College, Jaipur in 2005. Dr. Arora did his MBBS studies at SMS Medical College, Jaipur in 2000 and also, completed his internship from SMS Medical College, Jaipur in 2001. But as of now he resides in Jaipur as a plastic surgery doctor in Jaipur.
Well renowned & experienced, Dr. Sunil Arora has served as Junior Resident in Dept. of General Surgery, SMS Medical College, Jaipur. He has also worked as a Senior Resident in Dept. of General Surgery, AIIMS, New Delhi and as Senior Resident in Dept. of Plastic Surgery, CSM Medical University (Upgraded KGMU), Lucknow. He has been the Organizing Secretary for many CMEs. Aesthetic Body Contouring`, Jaipur (2011), AOCMF Workshop on Management of Facial Fractures, Jaipur (2012), Instructional Course on Wound Management, Jaipur (2012) are just a few of the many names of CMEs where Dr. Arora has rendered his services as an Organizing Secretary.
Dr. Sunil Arora firmly believes that learning is an ongoing process, and research is the best way to keep discovering facts that aid human race worldwide. Following the same philosophy, Dr. Arora has always been avidly participating in various researches and teaching programs. He has always shown his interest and participation in a plethora of Journal Clubs, Seminars, and Operative Chats. It is worth mentioning that he has also performed various techniques of microvascular anastomosis in rat models in the microvascular lab, KGMU at Lucknow. Apart from this, Dr. Arora has also enthusiastically participated in many UG & PG training programs including lectures, tutorials, and operative procedures.
Dr. Sunil Arora is a bundle of talents! That’s the simple reason why he has been bestowed upon with numerous awards and honors. His continued endeavors of delivering honest and dedicated services are indeed a blessing for the society. He has been awarded as “Best Plastic Surgeon In jaipur”, Rajasthan in a survey, based entirely on patient feedback, for receiving 100% positive patient feedback.
Dr. Arora is also recently awarded as “Visionaries of Rajasthan “, by India Today Group on 27th May 2016.
Also, he was felicitated by Australian cricketer Shane Watson and South African cricket team coach, Paddy Upton, during the inaugural function of Project Smile (free services to cleft patients). In addition to this, he was also honored for significant contribution as Plastic Surgeon at the Lifeline Express Project – a Corporate Social Responsibility initiative of Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd.
His active research interest and unstoppable caring behavior for his patients have led Dr. Sunil Arora to be an active participant in many civic and community activities, scientific meetings, thesis, and presentations. His achievement speaks volumes of his competency that has led his name among the top plastic surgeons in Indore. And also, has placed him a role model for any aspiring candidates to become a cosmetic surgeon in Indore.
There are a few questions one must consider before choosing the best plastic surgeon in Indore for yourself:
- Has the surgeon specialized in any field of cosmetic surgery? If yes, what is the surgeon’s area of specialization?
- How many years of experience does the surgeon have, and how many similar procedures has the surgeon performed?
- Is the surgeon friendly and approachable? Is the surgeon professional and confident?
- What is the total cost of the surgery, including the surgeon’s charges, anesthesiologist charges, operation room price, and any other additional costs?
- If the procedure cannot be performed in the surgeon’s clinic, does the surgeon use certified surgical facilities with an onboard anesthesiologist, latest emergency equipment, and anesthesia monitoring devices?
- Does the surgeon encourage you to ask queries?
- Are the surgeon’s answers to your questions realistic?
- If a second surgery would be required, how much additional cost do you need to pay?
- Can you view before and after photographs of the surgeon’s earlier patients?
One can choose to take a second opinion to feel confident about the surgeon, and the procedure one chooses to undergo.
One should not opt for a plastic surgeon in Indore who:
- It does not routinely perform the procedure you want to undergo.
- It does not openly talk about the risks and complications of the surgery.
- Not willing to show before and after photos of earlier patients.
- It does not allow you to ask questions.
- Guarantees results.
- It is not respectful and professional.
- It offers gimmicks or discounts.
- It is not routinely involved in post-operative care.
The success of a cosmetic surgery procedure lies in having a successful one-to-one consultation with your cosmetic surgeon in Indore.
Patients who ask a lot of questions at the time of consultation and get appropriate answers to end up feeling confident about their choice of opting for cosmetic surgery and ensures them that their safety and appearance are in capable hands.
One should not leave the consultation room before asking these important questions to the cosmetic surgeon in Indore:
- Are you board certified in cosmetic surgery?
- How frequently do you perform the procedure that I want to undergo?
- What kind of anesthesia will I be given, and who will administer it?
- What will my recovery be like?
- What will be the total cost of the procedure, including the fees of the anesthesiologist and any other additional costs?
“Let’s improve lives, let’s turn frowns into smiles and let us open
doors for more happiness through honest and passionate plastic