Planning To Get A Breast Lift Surgery in Jaipur?
A breast lift in Jaipur, also known as mastopexy, raises the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast. ALCS offers the best Breast Lift Surgery in Jaipur.
Need an appointment?
Drop your number, we'll call to Book!
Queries on recovery period?
DO YOU NEED A BREAST LIFT SURGERY?
A breast lift, also called mastopexy, is a surgical procedure performed by a plastic surgeon to modify sagging breasts. During a breast lift, the extra skin is removed, and breast tissue is reshaped to elevate the breasts. One may decide to get a breast lift if breasts sag or nipples point down. A breast lift may also boost self-image and self-confidence.
A breast lift surgery in Jaipur will not substantially alter the size of breasts but it may be carried out together with breast augmentation or breast reduction.
What Is Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is a surgical intervention designed to enhance the breasts’ size, shape, and overall aesthetics. The primary goal of this procedure is to increase breast volume and create a more proportionate and desired breast appearance through fat transfer or placing breast implants.
Why Do People Opt For Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation is commonly sought by individuals for various reasons:
- To increase the size of the breasts if they are too small or have lost volume due to weight loss, pregnancy, or breastfeeding.
- To improve breast projection or for a fuller appearance.
- To improve breast symmetry in case one breast is smaller than the other.
- To fix any issues or unevenness with breasts encountered after previous breast surgery.
Who Is The Best Candidate For A Breast Augmentation?
Candidates for breast augmentation must possess certain characteristics to make the procedure safe and successful. These characteristics typically include:
Good Health: An ideal candidate should have good overall physical health. They should not have any medical conditions that could pose risks during surgery or impede the healing process.
Realistic Expectations: While breast augmentation can enhance the size and shape of the breasts, it may not completely transform one’s life or body image. Hence, candidates with realistic expectations of the treatment outcome are considered suitable.
Dissatisfaction with Breast Size or Shape: Candidates who have low self-esteem and a genuine desire to enhance the size or shape of their breasts. They may feel that their breasts are too small or have lost volume, and consider breast augmentation to offer a solution.
Fully Developed Breasts: For younger individuals, it is essential that their breasts have fully developed before considering breast augmentation. This typically means waiting until the late teens or early twenties, as the breasts continue to develop during adolescence.
Emotional Well-being: Candidates should be emotionally stable and able to cope with the changes that come with the surgery. They should not seek breast augmentation as a solution to underlying emotional or psychological issues.
Smoking can impede healing resulting in delayed recovery and post-surgical complications.
Not pregnant or nursing: Breast augmentation changes the appearance of the breast. Hence, it is not recommended for candidates who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Get expert advice!
Leave your number for a call.
Why should One consider Breast Augmentation?
Women consider breast augmentation for personal and medical reasons. 7 key motivations for breast augmentation include:
Enhancing Breast Volume and Projection
One of the primary reasons for considering breast augmentation is to increase the size and projection of the breasts. Some individuals may feel that their breasts are naturally small or lack fullness, and require a boost in volume, giving them a more curvaceous and proportionate figure.
Achieving a More Balanced Body Contour
Breast augmentation can help improve overall body proportions, especially in cases where the breasts are disproportionately small compared to the rest of the body. By enhancing the breasts, a more balanced and symmetrical body contour can be achieved.
Restoring Breast Volume
Pregnancy and weight loss can cause a reduction in breast volume and sagging. Breast augmentation can be an effective solution for restoring breast fullness and providing a more youthful appearance.
Improving Self-Confidence and Body Image
Many individuals may feel self-conscious or dissatisfied with their breast size and shape. Breast augmentation can boost self-confidence and positive body image.
It can help individuals feel more comfortable and content with their appearance.
Correcting Breast Asymmetry
Some people naturally have breasts that are noticeably uneven in size or shape. Breast augmentation can be used to address breast asymmetry, creating a more balanced breast contour.
Breast augmentation can help rebuild the shape of breasts after a mastectomy or other breast-related surgeries. It can help women who have undergone breast cancer treatment regain a sense of femininity and wholeness.
Feeling More Feminine and Attractive
Breast augmentation can be a personal choice for individuals who simply desire a more feminine and attractive breast appearance, enhancing their overall sense of femininity and beauty.
Book a consultation at ALCS and discuss your concerns and expected treatment outcomes with a qualified plastic surgeon.
Types Of Breast Lifts
Breast lifts address sagging or drooping breasts and help in achieving a more youthful appearance. In this section, we’ll explain the three primary types of breast lifts: the periareolar lift, the vertical lift, and the anchor lift.
Periareolar Lift: The periareolar lift, also known as circumareolar or donut lift, involves creating a single incision around the areola or the nipple border.
Women for a periareolar lift usually have a light degree of breast sagging. This technique restricts the removal of excess skin around the nipple. The skin is tightened to elevate the nipples.
Vertical Lift: The vertical lift, commonly referred to as circumvertical or lollipop lift, is a more extensive procedure compared to the periareolar lift. It involves two incisions: one around the areola and another vertically from the areola to the inframammary fold (the crease beneath the breast).
The vertical lift is an ideal option for women with moderate sagging. Through this technique, the surgeon can remove excess skin, reshape the breast tissue, and shift the position of the nipple upward. The breasts appear perkier and rejuvenated.
Anchor Lift: The anchor lift, also known as an inverted T lift, is a traditional breast lift technique and is suitable for patients with significant breast ptosis (sagging). It involves three incisions: one around the areola, a vertical one from the areola to the inframammary fold, and a third crescent incision along the inframammary fold.
Combining Breast Lifts with Breast Augmentation: Many patients prefer to combine breast lifts with breast augmentation to achieve comprehensive results.
Breast implants are used in the augmentation procedure to increase breast volume, resulting in a fuller and more proportionate appearance. When combined, a breast lift with augmentation addresses both sagging and lack of volume.
Want to know more?
Drop your number, we'll call back.
How Is A Breast Augmentation Surgery Performed?
Breast augmentation surgery can help you achieve your aesthetic goals by enhancing breast volume, symmetry, or contour and boosting your self-confidence.
Below is an overview of the breast augmentation procedure:
A consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon helps in curating a suitable treatment plan to achieve your desired breast appearance. The surgeon will examine your breast anatomy, discuss your goals and expectations, and help you choose the most suitable implant type, size, and incision location.
During the Procedure
On the day of the surgery, you will be placed under general anaesthesia to ensure your comfort and safety throughout the procedure.
1. Marking incisions
For breast implant insertion, there are several incision options available. Your surgeon will recommend a suitable incision based on your requirement and medical assessment.
Inframammary Incision: This incision is made along the crescent fold beneath the breast, where the breast meets the chest wall. It offers excellent access and visibility for implant placement and is commonly used in breast augmentation surgeries.
Periareolar Incision: The periareolar incision is made around the lower half of the areola (the dark skin surrounding the nipple).
Axillary incision: The incision is made in the natural crease of the armpit. The surgeon then creates a tunnel to place the implants in the desired position. This technique leaves no visible scars on the breast itself.
2. Implant Placement
Breast implants can be placed in two primary locations:
Submuscular Placement: In this placement option, the implants are positioned beneath the pectoral muscle, which provides additional tissue coverage and a more natural-looking result. Submuscular placement is often recommended for patients with thin breast tissue.
Sub-glandular Placement: In sub-glandular placement, the implants are positioned above the pectoral muscle, directly behind the breast tissue. This option may be suitable for patients with sufficient breast tissue and muscle support.
3. Positioning the Implants
After making the incision and choosing the appropriate implant placement, the surgeon carefully creates a pocket within the breast tissue or beneath the pectoral muscle. The chosen breast implants, either silicone or saline, are then inserted into the pocket.
The surgeon meticulously adjusts and positions the implants to achieve the desired projection, symmetry, and proportion. They take into consideration your unique anatomy and preferences to create a natural and aesthetically pleasing breast shape.
4. Closing the Incisions
Once the implants are in place and the desired positioning is achieved, the incisions are closed with sutures or surgical tape. The surgeon may also use skin adhesives to ensure proper healing and minimize scarring.
After the Procedure
After the procedure, your vitals will be monitored in the recovery area by the nursing staff. You will also receive post-operative instructions and guidelines to follow during the recovery period to ensure a smooth healing process.
Cost Of Breast Lift Surgery In Jaipur
The starting price of breast lift surgery in Jaipur is approximately INR 30000 which may increase up to INR 110000 or more depending on each individual’s case. Breast lift surgery is a personalized procedure and the total cost will be determined by various factors.
6 factors that influence the cost of breast lift surgery in Jaipur:
Surgeon’s Experience: The experience, expertise, and reputation of the plastic surgeon performing the breast lift procedure can significantly impact the cost. Highly experienced surgeons with a successful track record may charge higher fees due to their skills and expertise.
Type of Breast Lift Procedure: The cost of breast lift surgery may vary depending on the type of incision and complexity of the procedure. More extensive breast lifts may be associated with higher surgical fees.
- Anchor breast lift surgery may cost around INR 90000 to 100000
- Periareolar breast lift surgery may cost approximately INR 70000 to INR 85000
- Vertical breast lift surgery may cost around INR 90000 to INR 95000
Choice of Implants: If the patient opts to combine breast lift surgery with breast augmentation using implants (silicone or saline), the cost will increase accordingly. Silicone implants typically cost more than saline implants, and the specific type and brand of implants chosen will contribute to the overall cost.
Facility and Amenities: The type of clinic or hospital and the amenities provided by them can also impact the cost. Some medical centres may offer premium services, comfortable rooms, and personalized care, which can be reflected in the overall price.
Pre and Post-Operative Care: The comprehensive care provided before and after the surgery can influence the overall cost. This includes pre-operative consultations, diagnostic tests, hospital expenses, medications, and post-operative follow-up visits.
Additional Services and Facilities: Some clinics may offer additional services or facilities as part of a package deal. These could include post-surgery garments, pain management techniques, or post-operative care packages. While these services can be beneficial, they may add to the total cost.
Book your consultation with the experts at ALCS and receive a personalized medical assessment and treatment plan at an affordable price.
Questions on Cost?
Leave your number, we'll call you.
What Is The Recovery Time For Breast Augmentation?
The recovery time for breast augmentation can vary from person to person, but generally, patients can expect a gradual return to normal activities within a few weeks.
Below is a typical recovery timeline after breast augmentation:
24 hours post-surgery
- You will be taken to a recovery area right after your surgery, where your vitals will be monitored by medical staff.
- Within the first 24 hours, you may feel drowsy and experience mild pain and pressure at the incision site due to anaesthesia and surgery.
- Swelling, bruising, and very little drainage from the surgical site can be expected after breast augmentation.
- The surgeon will provide a compressive bandage or an elastic band for breast support during recovery and instructions on caring for incisions and dressings.
48 to 72 hours post-surgery
- At 48 hours after surgery, patients may still experience discomfort, tightness, swelling, and bruising, but pain can be managed with prescribed medication.
- Swelling starts to diminish after 48-72 hours, and patients can begin gentle movements like walking, but strenuous activities should still be avoided.
- Staying in contact with the surgeon and reporting any severe or concerning symptoms is recommended during the recovery period.
1 week post-surgery
- Maximum swelling may occur during the first 2 to 4 days which may subside after 7 days.
- Swelling and bruising gradually diminish but tightness and muscle soreness still prevails.
- Itching around the incisions is considered normal.
- You may be advised to wear compression garments and avoid taking blood thinners.
2 to 4 weeks post-surgery
- Swelling and bruising diminish significantly by now.
- You may feel more comfortable with daily light activities by this time. However, intense activities should still be avoided.
- The tightness around the chest may gradually decrease with light stretching exercises.
- The incision sites continue to heal.
1 to 2 months post-surgery
- Bruising and swelling subsides completely by now.
- The final result of the treatment starts to become apparent.
- You can resume your exercise routine and may start to feel more comfortable in your clothing. However, it is best to consult your surgeon before starting any exercise regime.
- The implants are fully settled by now so you can wear an underwire or push-bra of your choice.
Although the initial recovery phase lasts a few weeks, it’s essential to remember that the final results of breast augmentation may take several months to fully develop. Follow your surgeon’s recommendations for long-term care, including scar management, and continue attending regular check-ups.
Queries on recovery period?
What Is The Risks/Side Effects Associated With Breast Silicone Implants?
Breast silicone implants have been widely used in breast augmentation procedures to enhance breast size and shape. While breast implants are generally safe, patients should be aware of the associated risks and side effects.
Infection: Although it is uncommon, infections can occur after breast augmentation surgery. If an infection does develop, it may require antibiotic treatment and, in some cases, surgical intervention to remove the implant temporarily until the infection is resolved.
Capsular Contracture: Capsular contracture is a potential side effect where scar tissue forms around the breast implant. This causes the breast to feel firm, and in some cases, it may become painful or distorted.
The severity of capsular contracture can vary, and in some instances, additional surgery may be required to address the issue.
Implant Rupture: Silicone breast implants can rupture, leading to the leakage of silicone gel into the breast tissue. Ruptures can be caused by various factors, including trauma or the natural ageing of the implant.
Changes in Nipple or Breast Sensation: Some patients may experience temporary or permanent changes in nipple or breast sensation after breast augmentation surgery. This can include increased or decreased sensitivity in the breast area.
Learn more from the expert. Dr Sunil Arora explains changes in breast sensation after the surgery.
Scarring: Breast augmentation involves incisions, which can result in scarring. Skilled surgeons use techniques to minimize scarring, and scars typically fade over time.
Need for Future Revision Surgeries: Breast implants are not lifetime devices, and it’s essential to be prepared for the possibility of future revision surgeries. Over time, implants may need to be replaced or adjusted due to factors such as implant ageing, changes in breast shape, or personal preferences.
Have you heard about breast implant illness? Watch the short video to learn from the expert.
How To Minimize The Risks?
To minimize the above risks, patients should follow their surgeon’s post-operative care instructions diligently. Regular follow-up appointments are essential to monitor the healing process and address any concerns promptly. Patients should refrain from strenuous activities during the initial recovery period and avoid smoking, as it can impair healing.
Breast augmentation is a crucial surgical procedure that should be performed by a qualified and expert plastic surgeon with experience in breast augmentation techniques.
Queries on success rate?
SEE WHAT OUR PATIENTS HAVE TO SAY
201 Total Reviews
MEET OUR DOCTOR
Dr. Sunil Arora
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Suitable breast lift in Jaipur applicants are women in good health and searching for a remedy for sagging breasts. It is important to have realistic expectations concerning the outcomes of breast lift operation. Even though a breast lift can be performed on any form of breasts, girls with smaller breasts generally enjoy better outcomes.
Breast Lift surgery in Jaipur can be accomplished via an assortment of incision designs and techniques.
The Right method will be determined based upon:
- Breast size and shape
- The dimensions and position of areolas
- The amount of breast sagging
- Skin caliber and elasticity in addition to the quantity of extra skin
Medications are administered for comfort during the surgical process. The options consist of intravenous sedation and general anesthesia. The health care provider will suggest the ideal selection.
There are three common incision types
- Round the areola
- Round the areola and straight down from the areola to the breast crease
- Round the areola, down in the breast crease and horizontally across the breast crease
- The surgeon makes the incisions
- The breast tissue is raised and reshaped to boost breast shape and stability.
- The nipple and areola are repositioned into a natural, more young elevation.
- If needed, enlarged areolas are decreased by excising skin in the perimeter.
- Excess breast skin is eliminated to compensate for a loss of elasticity.
Closing the incisions
- Following reshaping and extra skin removal of breasts, the remaining skin is tightened, and the incisions are closed.
- Some incision traces caused by breast lift are hidden in the breast shapes; nonetheless, others are observable on the breast surface. Incision lines are permanent, but in majority of instances, will fade away.
- Most women want the least amount of scarring. However, the plastic surgeon will suggest the incisions that best suits.
- Sutures are layered deep inside the breast tissue to make and encourage the newly formed breasts. Sutures, skin implants and/or surgical tape might be used to shut the epidermis.
The breast lift surgery cost in Jaipur is dependent on the lift required, current condition, incision type, anesthesia type, treating doctor, city etc. Most health insurance plans won’t cover the price of the surgery since it is considered cosmetic.
Along with the price of this operation, one might have to pay individually for
- Medical evaluations, anesthesia, Prescription drugs
- Post-surgery accessories, such as specific clothes
- The surgeon’s commission
However, in India prices may vary from state to state and will also be dependent of the type of clinic and the proficiency of the treating doctor. The breast lift cost in Jaipur can be estimated and provided to clients and will also depend on the severity of conditions and treatment involved.
However, what is most important is the doctors expertise and the clinic conditions that will determine the success of surgery.
The healing interval after a breast lift fluctuates, but one should expect a mean time period of approximately a week. The physician can also advise to avoid exercise or lifting anything significant for first six weeks after the procedure. Following this time, one needs to be able to assume all the ordinary action, but it might take several weeks for the breasts to settle into position, with total wound healing frequently taking no less than a year.
A breast lift introduces various risks, such as
While scars are permanent, they will fade and soften within one or two decades. Scars from a breast lift can typically be concealed by bras and bathing suits. Paradoxically, bad recovery can cause scars to become heavy and broad.
- Changes in nipple or breast sensation – Whilst feeling typically yields within fourteen days, a lack of feeling may be permanent. Erotic feeling normally is not influenced.
- Irregularities or asymmetry in the shape and size of their breasts – This may happen because of poor surgery of poor recovery. Additionally, surgery may not successfully fix pre-existing asymmetry.
- Partial or complete loss of nipples or areolae – Rarely, the blood supply to the breast or areola is disrupted during a breast lift. This may hurt breast tissue in the region and cause the partial or complete loss of the breast or areola.
- Difficulty breastfeeding – Whilst breastfeeding is generally possible following a breast lift, a few girls might have trouble producing enough milk.
Like any significant surgery, a breast lift in Jaipur introduces a risk of bleeding, infection and a negative reaction to anesthesia. Additionally, it is likely to have an allergic reaction to the surgical tape or other substances used during or following the process.
Hence it is advisable to get the best surgeon with a very good patient feedback and a very hygienic facility for such surgeries.
Let’s Be Social:
GET IN TOUCH WITH US!
Queries on success rate?