Planning To Get A Rhinoplasty in Lucknow?
Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a plastic surgery procedure for correcting and reconstructing the nose. ALCS offers the world class Rhinoplasty in Lucknow.
Why Choose ALCS?
Need an appointment?
Drop your number, we'll call to Book!
Queries on recovery period?
Do YOU NEED A Rhinoplasty SURGERY?
If one is not happy with the shape of their nose, then surgery is performed to reshape the nose. This surgery is called Rhinoplasty. ALCS Clinic provides you with the best nose surgery in Lucknow to increase or decrease the size of the nose, change the shape of the nose, modify the angle between the nose and the upper lip, and narrow the span of the nostrils.
Rhinoplasty in lucknow can also correct any birth defects or injuries and any breathing problems. Therefore, Rhinoplasty aids in improving the function of the nose, along with the alteration in the shape and size of the nose.
SEE WHAT OUR PATIENTS HAVE TO SAY
201 Total Reviews
MEET OUR DOCTOR
Dr. Sunil Arora
Get expert advice!
Leave your number for a call.
BEFORE & AFTER
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The procedure performed depends on the result that needs to be achieved. The approach could be the traditional closed approach or the new open approach. All the incisions are given inside the nostrils in the closed technique. Hence, nothing is visible on the outside. In the open technique, a small incision is made on the underside of the nose along with the incisions inside the nostrils. The incision on the underside of the nose heals very well and is not visible in the long run. The advantage of this incision is that it provides better exposure and correction under vision.
The remaining steps for the surgery depend on the procedure that is being done.
Augmentation: A procedure that helps in the treatment of a depressed nose by using implants or autografts. Autografts could be the cartilage from the septum of the nose, ears, or the ribs. It could also be the bone graft from the hips or the skull. The commonly used implants in Rhinoplasty are silicone or medpore. There are advantages and disadvantages to every material used, and one must ask their cosmetic surgeon regarding the same.
Hump removal: A hump on the nose is due to the prominence of bone and the prominence of cartilage or septum part of the nose. On the removal of the hump, the roof of the nose opens up and needs to be closed with a fracture of the nasal bones.
Broad nose: This condition can be corrected by the movement of the nasal bones inwards by fracture. The tip of the nose also needs to be narrowed down. If the nasal base is broad or flared, this can be corrected as well.
Deviated nose: The nose can become deviated during development or later due to an injury. By removal of the deviated part of the septum or by placing cartilage supports or straightening of the stitches, the deviated nose can be straightened.
Boxy nasal tip: This involves the correction of a bulbous nose tip. The cartilage forming the tip of the nose needs to be stitched tightly and reshaped to give a more proportionate tip of the nose.
- After the nasal surgery, a nasal pad may be placed below the nostrils for about 24 hours to stop fluid or blood that may trickle from the nostrils for 24 hours post the surgery.
- The surgical trauma may cause swelling of the nose lining, and the nose may feel as if it were bunged up. This may last up to 3 weeks post-surgery.
- There may be swelling and bruising of the nose post the surgery. This usually subsides between 3 to 6 weeks after surgery.
- If one has fractures, a splint is usually placed on the nasal bridge, which is removed after seven days.
- Immediately after the surgery, one may feel difficulty in opening of the eyes due to the swelling. Usually, this problem subsides on the next day of surgery.
- The wounds usually heal after 1 to 2 weeks.
- The swelling around the tip of the nose takes the longest to recover and may take about 3 months.
- The doctor and staff at the ALCS clinic will ensure that you have pleasant and comfortable post-surgical care.
The Rhinoplasty cost in Lucknow is quite affordable as compared to other cities. The nose surgery cost in Lucknow depends on several factors such as Anesthesia costs, hospital or other surgical facility costs, surgeon’s fee, clinic stay, the prescription for medications, medical tests, and post-surgery garments. The cost of nose surgery in Lucknow varies according to the expertise of the surgeon and the geographical location of the clinic.
Let’s Be Social:
GET IN TOUCH WITH US!
Queries on success rate?