Planning To Get A Liposuction Surgery in Jaipur?
Need an appointment?
Drop your number, we'll call to Book!
DO YOU NEED A LIPOSUCTION SURGERY?
Liposuction is a fat removal surgery in which the fat is broken and sucked up from different parts of the body. These body parts include stomach, neck, chin, cheeks, arms, thighs, back etc.
For liposuction, ALCS provides the best liposuction surgery in Jaipur. Also known as lipoplasty or body contouring surgery, liposuction can help you eliminate stubborn fat from love handles, buttocks, thighs, and similar areas. These regions often do not lose fat from diet or exercising alone.
Among popular cosmetic surgeries Liposuction surgery in Jaipur one of the safest cosmetic procedures with high satisfaction rate among people.
Also, liposuction surgery cost in Jaipur is quite affordable and inexpensive comparing to the quality of the surgery you receive.
Its important for a person to be in good health in order to take the liposuction process.
What Is Liposuction?
Liposuction, also known as lipoplasty, is a cosmetic surgery that targets excess fat removal from specific areas of the body. It is a surgical technique that aims to enhance body contour and shape.
It provides individuals with a more proportionate and aesthetically pleasing appearance. Liposuction is a way to address localized fat that is resistant to traditional diet and exercise methods.
Can Liposuction Help With Weight Loss?
Liposuction is neither a weight loss technique nor a solution for obesity, cellulite treatment, or sagging skin.
The treatment benefits individuals who are already at or near their ideal weight and have localized areas of stubborn fat that are unresponsive to traditional weight loss methods. These localized fat deposits can be due to genetics, ageing, or lifestyle factors.
Here is a video of DR. Sunil Arora from the ALCS clinic explaining liposuction
Who Should Consider Liposuction?
Liposuction, also known as lipo-sculpting, is a suitable option for individuals who meet certain criteria and have realistic expectations. Here are 11 scenarios where liposuction may be considered:
Stable weight: Liposuction proves effective for individuals who are within 30% of their ideal weight. Individuals must have maintained a stable weight for several months.
Skin conditions: Individuals opting for liposuction must possess firm and elastic skin with good muscle tone. This enables the skin to tighten naturally after the procedure for a smoother appearance.
General health: Individuals undergoing the procedure must have overall good health. Any past surgeries, current medications, health conditions, or allergies must be discussed with the surgeon before the procedure.
Stubborn fat deposits: The treatment is typically for individuals with fat deposits that are resistant to diet and exercise.
Non-smokers: Non-smokers or non-vapers tend to have better healing abilities during the recovery phase of the treatment.
Realistic expectations: The procedure is suitable for individuals with a positive outlook and realistic goals for body contouring. While liposuction can improve body contour and remove excess fat, it is not a guarantee for perfection or an alternative to maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
To treat conditions like Lipedema: People suffering from lipedema can get fat removed from their lower limbs through this technique.
Injury or burnt skin: People with a severe injury or burned skin area can opt for this technique to help transfer fat from one area of the body to the affected area.
Individuals with lipodystrophy syndrome: It is a rare condition characterized by the abnormal distribution of fat in the body. Such individuals may consider liposuction a viable option. Liposuction can help improve body symmetry and restore a more balanced appearance.
Healthy Lifestyle: Liposuction is not a permanent solution for maintaining body shape. Hence, people who do regular exercise and maintain a balanced diet yet have localized fat deposits can opt for liposuction.
Psychological readiness: Individuals above the age of 18 with a positive body image and a healthy mindset can choose liposuction.
Each body type is unique and the decision to undergo liposuction should be carefully considered after consulting with a qualified plastic surgeon.
Book your consultation with the experts at the ALCS clinic and take your first step towards transformation.
Want to know more?
Drop your number, we'll call back.
What Are The Body Areas For Liposuction?
Liposuction is a versatile cosmetic surgery that can be performed on various body areas to remove stubborn fat deposits. Here are some common body areas where liposuction can be performed.
Chin and neck: The procedure to contour the lower face is known as submental liposuction. It can remove a double chin and redefine the jawline.
Arms: The excess fat can be eliminated from the arms, especially from the upper arms, also known as bat wings, backside, and sometimes from the outside of the arm.
Abdomen: Liposuction can eliminate excess fat from the abdominal region, leading to a flatter and more defined waistline.
Hips and flanks: This mostly include the lateral hips, also known as love handles. Liposuction in this area can improve body proportions and create a beautiful silhouette.
Thighs: Liposuction in the inner or outer thighs can create smoother leg contours and reduce the appearance of bulges.
Back: Liposuction in the back area can eliminate unwanted bulges and rolls, creating a smoother back contour.
Calves, Knees, and Ankles: In some cases, liposuction can be performed on the lower legs to improve the appearance of the calves, knees, and ankles.
Buttocks: For individuals with disproportionate fat distribution in the buttocks, liposuction can sculpt the area to achieve a more balanced and proportionate figure.
How Many Areas Can Be Targeted In One Liposuction Session?
Advancement in the field of liposuction has allowed the procedure to target multiple areas simultaneously. Although there is no strict limit to the number of areas, surgeons prefer to keep the fat removal quantity up to 5 litres per session for patient safety.
Patients of smaller build may have multiple areas targeted in 1 session. While patients of larger build may require multiple sessions to target the desired amount of fat. Another important factor is the location of the multiple sites.
When targeting multiple areas for liposuction, they are mostly in the same vicinity but not necessarily. Examples of targeted groups: hips, thighs, and buttocks in one group and abdomen, flanks, and hips in another.
Liposuction is an individualized and unique procedure. Hence a surgeon designs a personalized treatment plan to produce desired outcomes of the treatment.
Who Are Good Candidates For Liposuction?
Liposuction is one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries that is designed to remove excess fat from specific areas of the body. Good candidates for liposuction include people who have
- Stable weight for several months
- Firm and elastic skin with good muscle tone
- Overall good health without any underlying medical condition
- Stubborn fat deposits
- Tried non-invasive methods such as exercise and diet with no success
- Realistic expectations with a positive outlook for body contouring
- Enlarged legs due to the condition called lipedema
- A healthy lifestyle with proper exercise, diet, and no smoking
- lipodystrophy syndrome which is a rare condition characterized by the abnormal distribution of fat in the body
Which Candidates Should Avoid Liposuction
Liposuction is an individualized treatment that requires personalized treatment. However, 4 conditions make the procedure unsuitable for some candidates.
- Candidates with chronic ailments
- Overweight or obese candidates
- Candidates who are bothered by sagging skin or cellulite
- Candidates with poor skin elasticity
Schedule a consultation with the experts at the ALCS clinic to determine if liposuction is the right procedure for your requirements.
Get expert advice!
Leave your number for a call.
How Is Liposuction Surgery Performed?
Liposuction typically has 3 stages namely pre-operative consultation, the surgical procedure, and post-surgery recovery. In this section, we will discuss the liposuction procedure in detail.
A) Pre-Operative Consultation
The first stage of the process includes an initial consultation with a qualified plastic surgeon. During this consultation, the surgeon evaluates the patient’s health, medical history, and aesthetic goals.
The surgeon addresses the patient’s concerns and provides information on different liposuction techniques and their potential complications and benefits.
The surgeon also evaluates the areas to be treated and determines a personalized treatment plan for the patient. The surgeon may take pre-operative photographs for comparison and help in evaluating the effectiveness of the procedure.
B) Surgical Procedure
Anaesthesia: On the day of the surgery, the patient is admitted to an operation theatre and administered anaesthesia to ensure the patient’s comfort throughout the procedure. The extent of the procedure and surgeon’s preference decides the type of anaesthesia which could be general, local, or intravenous sedation.
Marking and preparation: Before the surgery begins, the surgeon marks circles and lines on the body part from which fat will be removed. These markings serve as a guide during the procedure.
The surgeon then cleans and sterilizes the surgical site to mitigate the infection risk.
Incision: A small incision is made in discreet locations near the targeted areas. The size and number of incisions are completely dependent on the amount of fat removal.
The incisions are strategically placed to minimize scarring and ensure optimal access to the treatment area.
Fat removal: A thin hollow tube called a cannula, which is connected to a suction device, is inserted through the skin incision. The surgeon makes controlled movements of the cannula to loosen the fat cells.
The cannula then sucks the fat cells out through a process called aspiration.
Liposuction can be performed using different techniques that depend on the concerned area, the patient’s expected results, and the surgeon’s preference.
- Tumescent liposuction: This is the most common technique prevalent today. The surgeon injects a mixture of saline solution with anaesthesia and a vessel constrictor (like epinephrine) into the target area from where the fat cells are to be removed. The solution helps numb the area, minimize bleeding, and remove fat.
- Ultrasound-assisted liposuction (UAL): In this technique, an energized cannula emitting ultrasound vibrations is used to break down the fat cell walls. The ultrasonic energy liquefies the fat, making it easier to remove through suction.
- Power-assisted liposuction (PAL): PAL employs a specialized cannula that has a rapid back-and-forth movement. This mechanical movement assists in loosening and removing tough fat deposits.
Fluid drainage: Excess fluid and blood are typically drained during and after the fat removal process. This helps minimize swelling and promotes faster healing.
Closure and dressing: Post the fat removal process, the incisions are closed using sutures or adhesive strips. The surgeon may also apply dressings to provide support to the treated area and aid in the healing process.
C) Post-Operative Recovery
Following the surgery, patients will be provided with specific post-operative instructions. These instructions may include wearing compression garments, managing pain and swelling, avoiding strenuous activities, and attending follow-up appointments with the surgeon to monitor the healing process.
What Is The Liposuction Cost In Jaipur?
With the growing popularity of liposuction, Jaipur offers liposuction services at a competitive and affordable rate. The starting price of liposuction is approximately INR 40000 which may increase up to 100000 or more. The price of liposuction techniques varies depending on certain factors.
Volume of fat
The amount of fat to be removed plays a significant role in determining the overall cost of the treatment. Large volumes of fat removal may require intense procedures and more sessions.
Area of concern
The price of liposuction may vary based on the target area. It may be around INR 40000 to INR 60000 for cheeks, chins, and arms, INR 90000 to 120000 for buttocks, INR 100000 to 150000 for thighs, INR 130000 to INR 200000 for abdomen and so on.
Number of areas
The number of target areas for fat removal may contribute to the complexity and cost of the treatment.
The experience, expertise, and reputation of the surgeon may influence the cost of the treatment. Highly skilled surgeons with a proven track record may charge higher fees.
The cost may vary depending on the liposuction technique used such as ultrasound-assisted liposuction, tumescent etc.
Quality of the facility
The price of the procedure also depends on the quality of the clinic where the surgery is performed. A reputed clinic equipped with the latest tools and technology may charge higher prices.
The cost may vary based on the type of facility such as super-speciality hospitals, large hospitals, and small hospitals.
Type of anaesthesia
The type of anaesthesia used during the procedure and associated surgical fees may influence the treatment cost.
The cost of the treatment may vary depending on the economic factors and living costs of the clinic’s geographic location. Different cities and states may offer different prices for liposuction techniques.
Quality, safety, the expertise of the surgeon, and the reputation of the facility should be considered before making an informed choice.
Schedule a consultation with the experts at ALCS and get a comprehensive guide on the cost of the treatment.
Questions on Cost?
What To Expect After Liposuction Surgery?
Liposuction is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that requires aftercare throughout the recovery phase. Here is a post-operative timeline that describes what to expect after liposuction surgery.
Immediately after the procedure, patients are provided with a custom-made compression garment. These specialized garments help reduce swelling, promote circulation, and support the newly contoured areas.
Patients rest in the recovery room while their vitals are monitored for any signs of dizziness or nausea. After about an hour, they are discharged.
During The First Few Days Post-Surgery
Patients may experience mild to moderate discomfort and pain which can be managed with prescribed medications. Typically, the pain subsides within 48 hours.
Throughout the first week, the patients are advised to wear the compression garment continuously for 24 hours and engage in gentle movements to prevent blood clotting.
The liposuction incisions may ooze out some fluid discharge which is considered normal. There may be swelling and bruising in the treated area which may normally resolve within a few days.
First Few Weeks Post-Surgery
During this period, patients must adhere to post-operative instructions which include avoiding strenuous activities, bathing, and showering. Sufficient rest and fluid intake are essential for healing.
Light exercises such as walking and stretching may now be permitted. Patients need to attend regular follow-up visits for close monitoring of their recovery progress.
At this stage, patients can start wearing the compression garment for 12 hours a day. Activity levels may be increased depending on individual body limits, although intense workouts are still not recommended.
Visible results of liposuction may start to show a slight improvement in the body contour.
However, it may take a few more months to see the final outcome of the treatment. Proper wound care is essential to promote the healing of the incision area.
Liposuction is not a substitute for weight loss so the patient needs to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Regular exercise and a balanced diet are imperative.
Adequate protein intake aids in healing and maintaining lean muscle mass. Reduced salt intake helps in managing bloating and swelling.
Patients are advised to avoid tight waistbands or belts that could obstruct fluid drainage. It takes time to see the final result of liposuction so following post-operative care and practising patience are the key factors.
This is a general overview of the recovery phase after liposuction and may vary from patient to patient. By knowing what to expect during your recovery journey, you can approach the post-surgery period with confidence and patience.
What Are The Benefits Of Liposuction?
7 key benefits of liposuction
- Improved body proportion: Liposuction enhances body contour and improves the overall aesthetic appearance by removing excess stubborn fat.
- Minimal scarring: The procedure involves a few tiny incisions. When done by an expert surgeon, these small incisions are barely visible.
- Multiple target areas: Liposuction can treat multiple areas, such as the abdomen, hip, and thighs, simultaneously.
- Stubborn fat removal: Liposuction removes stubborn fat that has become resistant to exercise and diet. Fat removal results in an improved and toned appearance.
- Permanent fat removal: The fat cells once removed by liposuction are eliminated permanently. However, those body parts can accumulate future fat cells. Therefore, it is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle to sustain the results of liposuction.
- Clothes fit better: Liposuction helps to get rid of stubborn bulges. Improved body contour and curves provide better cloth fitting.
- Improved self-confidence: Many people feel confident and more comfortable with their new and improved body shape. The transformation boosts their self-confidence and self-esteem.
Liposuction also helps to treat certain medical conditions
- Lymphedema: Liposuction is sometimes used to treat lymphedema, a condition that results in excess fluid accumulation in the arms or legs.
- Lipodystrophy syndrome: This is a rare condition characterized by the abnormal distribution of fat in the body. Liposuction helps in transferring body fat from one part of the body to another, resulting in improved body symmetry.
- Excess skin removal: Obese individuals who lose 40% of their BMI may use liposuction to get rid of excess skin.
What Are The Side Effects Of Liposuction?
Liposuction is a minimally invasive cosmetic surgery that has certain side effects like any surgical procedure. Hence, individuals undergoing the surgery must be aware of all the potential side effects.
- Swelling and Bruising: The occurrence of swelling and bruising in the treated area after the surgery is considered normal. The swelling and bruising may resolve within a few days.
- Soreness: Patients may experience soreness and discomfort in the treated area. This is a normal occurrence due to surgical trauma and should improve as the body heals.
- Scarring: Although liposuction is a minimally invasive procedure that involves tiny incisions, it can cause visible scarring that may fade with time.
- Changes in sensation: Sometimes patients may experience a loss in sensation or reduced sensation in the treated area. The sensation may improve with time as the body heals or it may be permanent.
- Infection: The risk of infection prevails during and after the surgery. Hence, it is important to follow sterilization protocol during the surgery and post-operative instructions to reduce the risk of infection.
- Irregular or uneven results: An uneven fat removal process and poor skin elasticity may result in contour irregularities. The uneven and withered appearance of the skin may remain permanent.
- Fat embolism: Fat cells may break down and get deposited in a blood vessel. The fat pieces may travel to the lungs and brain, resulting in a medical emergency. Kidney and heart problems: Fat removal process causes a shift in the body fluid concentration. This can cause kidney and heart problems.
- Allergic reactions: Some patients may be allergic to anaesthesia and other medications during the surgery.
- Skin burns: The friction caused by the rapid movement of the cannula may cause skin burns.
Queries on success rate?
Which Precautions Should You Take After Surgery?
Liposuction surgery should be followed by post-operative care. It is essential to follow the surgeon’s post-operative guidelines for a smooth recovery phase.
Wear compression garment: You may be asked to wear the compression garment continuously for 24 hours immediately after the surgery which may eventually be reduced to 12 hours daily. These garments promote healing and improve the contours of the treated area.
Pain management: Taking the prescribed medications as instructed by the surgeon will help in managing pain and discomfort after the surgery.
Avoid strenuous activities: You may be instructed to avoid strenuous activities, heavy lifting, or exercise for a few days after the surgery. However, make gentle movements to prevent blood clotting. Resume your activities as per your surgeon’s instructions.
Proper rest: Providing sufficient rest will help your body to heal faster.
Healthy lifestyle: It is important to follow a healthy lifestyle with regular exercise and a proper diet to sustain the results of liposuction.
Wound care: The treated area should always be kept clean and dry. Apply ointments and change the dressing as instructed by the surgeon.
Diet and hydration: You should include an adequate amount of protein and drink plenty of fluids to promote healing and building lean muscle mass.
Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption: Smoking and alcohol may interfere with the healing process so it is best to avoid them during the recovery period.
Follow-up visits: Attend follow-up visits as per the schedule so that your surgeon can closely monitor the healing process.
Be patient: It may take some time for the results of liposuction to become apparent. Patience and consistency are the keys to achieving the desired outcome.
SEE WHAT OUR PATIENTS HAVE TO SAY
201 Total Reviews
MEET OUR DOCTOR
Dr. Sunil Arora
Types of Liposuction
Tumescent liposuction (fluid retention ) is the most frequent kind of liposuction. It involves injecting a lot of medicated solution to the areas before the fat is removed.
power assisted liposuction
Power-assisted operation was created on account of this problem often involved in transferring the lean liposuction tubes (cannulas) to remove all of the muscles that are targeted.
Ultrasound-assisted Surgery utilizes ultrasonic vibrations to flip fat cells to liquid. Then, the cells could be vacuumed out. UAL can be carried out in 2 manners.
Laser-assisted Surgery utilizes laser energy to liquefy fat cells. Once the cells have been liquefied, they can be vacuumed out or permitted to drain out through little tubes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As compared to other plastic surgeries and procedures liposuction in Jaipur have fewer types but they all have a similarity. The surgeons use a vacuum attached with a thin pipe called cannula to extract out fat from the body. Basically, there are 3 types of liposuction techniques till today.
- Tumescent liposuction – this technique is the most common process opted by surgeons. They use a sterile solution made up of salt water, lidocaine and epinephrine. This solution helps to extract the fat out of the body with less or minimum blood loss.
- Ultrasound-assisted liposuction – this technique uses sound waves to extract fat from the body by breaking the cell walls of the fat.
- Laser-assisted liposuction – as the name says this technique uses a laser to extract out fat and hence it is also called smart lipo.
The procedure of liposuction in Jaipur is a bit complexed but when performed by trained surgeons it is less painful. The doctors use anesthesia in many cases and in smaller areas the general anesthesia is used. This helps in eliminating the pain experience for the patient. A surgical cut or slit is made in the skin to hide the scars which are usually closed after the whole surgery. These are normally 3-5 mm long. The main technique to remove the fat is through a pipe called cannula attached with a vacuum which extracts the fat out. In order to avoid heavy bleeding at the time of extraction, a w fluid is used. This makes the process less painful and helps in minimizing blood loss.
Liposuction cost in Jaipur is estimated to be low which is why it has become so popular. This can vary depending upon the technique and the hospital. The liposuction surgery cost in Jaipur includes anesthesia fees, hospital cost, tests, post-surgery garments and most importantly surgeons fees. There are around 6 slimming centers in Jaipur. Tummy tuck surgery in Jaipur is performed in these clinic namely ALCStudio by Dr.Sunil Arora. Liposuction in Jaipur won’t cost you much if you are treating only a single area but the cost will increase if the areas are increasing.
The reasons for which one should opt for an ALCS surgeon for liposuction in Jaipur are firstly these are highly professional. The surgeons are board certified and hence are more reliable. The staff at the ALCS is extremely friendly providing a positive atmosphere for the patients. The prices are quite competitive. There are no hidden costs and this makes the payment process less complex. Then they are positive feedback by the customers which makes ALCS the best choice for liposuction in Jaipur.
Let’s Be Social:
GET IN TOUCH WITH US!