Dr. Sunil Arora – Renowned Plastic Surgeon in Bhopal
Highly rated by thousands of patients all over India
Dr.Sunil ArORA – Top plastic surgeon in Bhopal
Dr. Sunil Arora is a dedicated and accomplished Consultant (Plastic Surgery) who leaves no stone unturned to bring quality in his patients lives through his services. He is one of the best plastic surgeon in Bhopal you will ever find.
He has been fervently servicing the society in the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery since 2001. His clinical interest and particular expertise (as plastic surgeon, skin specialist) include Cleft Lip and Palate, Craniofacial Anomalies, Microvascular Reconstruction, Burn, Reconstruction & Aesthetics. Dr. Arora is also zealous in the research field, and his interests for the same include Stem Cell, Tissue Engineering, Fat Grafting, Transplant. Its no doubt that everyone refers to him as their plastic surgeon from the best plastic surgeon in Bhopal.
He was awarded the Ethicon Cosmetic Surgery Travelling Fellowship (2010), by The Association of Plastic Surgeons of India. In 2008, he was bestowed with APSI sponsorship by The Association of Plastic Surgeons of India.
At present, Dr. Sunil Arora is working as Sr. Consultant Plastic Surgery at ALCS Hair Transplant and Cosmetic Clinic. Previously, he worked as an accomplished Consultant with Santokba Durlabhji Memorial Hospital, a well renowned Hospital & Charitable Trust at Jaipur. He is committed to attaining finest results for his patients by providing the best treatment and adequate care to them in Jaipur, Rajasthan. His dedication and commitment make him one of the best cosmetic surgeon in Bhopal and also in India. Also, he qualifies to be on the top of the league in terms of plastic surgeon.
Dr. Sunil Arora has earned his MCH (Plastic Surgery) degree from C.S.M Medical University (Upgraded KGMU), Lucknow (2009). He did MS (Gen. Surgery) from SMS Medical College, Jaipur in 2005. Dr. Arora did his MBBS studies at SMS Medical College, Jaipur in 2000 and also, completed his internship from SMS Medical College, Jaipur in 2001. But as of now he resides in Jaipur as a plastic surgery doctor in Jaipur.
Well renowned & experienced, Dr. Sunil Arora has served as Junior Resident in Dept. of General Surgery, SMS Medical College, Jaipur. He has also worked as a Senior Resident in Dept. of General Surgery, AIIMS, New Delhi and as Senior Resident in Dept. of Plastic Surgery, CSM Medical University (Upgraded KGMU), Lucknow. He has been the Organizing Secretary for many CMEs. Aesthetic Body Contouring`, Jaipur (2011), AOCMF Workshop on Management of Facial Fractures, Jaipur (2012), Instructional Course on Wound Management, Jaipur (2012) are just a few of the many names of CMEs where Dr. Arora has rendered his services as an Organizing Secretary.
Dr. Sunil Arora firmly believes that learning is an ongoing process, and research is the best way to keep discovering facts that aid human race worldwide. Following the same philosophy, Dr. Arora has always been avidly participating in various researches and teaching programs. He has always shown his interest and participation in a plethora of Journal Clubs, Seminars, and Operative Chats. It is worth mentioning that he has also performed various techniques of microvascular anastomosis in rat models in the microvascular lab, KGMU at Lucknow. Apart from this, Dr. Arora has also enthusiastically participated in many UG & PG training programs including lectures, tutorials, and operative procedures.
Dr. Sunil Arora is a bundle of talents! That’s the simple reason why he has been bestowed upon with numerous awards and honors. His continued endeavors of delivering honest and dedicated services are indeed a blessing for the society. He has been awarded as “Best Plastic Surgeon In jaipur”, Rajasthan in a survey, based entirely on patient feedback, for receiving 100% positive patient feedback.
Dr. Arora is also recently awarded as “Visionaries of Rajasthan “, by India Today Group on 27th May 2016.
Also, he was felicitated by Australian cricketer Shane Watson and South African cricket team coach, Paddy Upton, during the inaugural function of Project Smile (free services to cleft patients). In addition to this, he was also honored for significant contribution as Plastic Surgeon at the Lifeline Express Project – a Corporate Social Responsibility initiative of Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd.
His active research interest and unstoppable caring behavior for his patients have led Dr. Sunil Arora to be an active participant in many civic and community activities, scientific meetings, thesis, and presentations. His achievement speaks volumes of his competency that has led his name among the top plastic surgeons in Bhopal. And also, has placed him a role model for any aspiring candidates to become a cosmetic surgeon in Bhopal.
To improve your looks and increase your confidence, one can opt for cosmetic surgery. It is an elective procedure that one can choose to opt for to improve one’s physical appearance. There may be numerous cosmetic surgeons to choose from. The following points need to be checked to choose a good plastic surgeon in Bhopal:
- Certificates and qualifications: It is important to choose a well experienced and certified plastic surgeon who has specialized in his/her particular field.
- Referrals: Family, friends, colleagues, and your health care provider, such as your general physician can give you referrals to a good plastic surgeon. One can ask about the nature and expertise of the surgeon beforehand. This also helps in selecting the best plastic surgeon in Bhopal.
- Photographs: The before and after photos of patients are the best guide to give you an insight into the doctor’s experience and the quality of work the doctor is likely to provide you with. It provides a valuable insight into the kind of work that the surgeon is experienced in.
- Gender: Some people tend to choose a same-gender surgeon as they tend to be more comfortable with them to openly discuss their problems.
- Clinic quality: This includes the doctors, staff, cleanliness, and general ambiance of the clinic or the hospital. A clean clinic or hospital in proximity to your residence is always a good option to avoid too much travelling post-surgery. The staff should be friendly and approachable at all times.
- Cost of treatment: Cosmetic surgery is generally an expensive form of treatment. The cost varies depending on the surgeon to surgeon. The cost of the treatment also helps in deciding the plastic surgeon in Bhopal you choose to visit.
A patient is likely to have a couple of common concerns before undergoing cosmetic surgery. Here are a few questions a patient can ask his/her cosmetic surgeon in Bhopal at their very first consultation to help in the ease of treatment and comfort during and after the surgery.
- What can I expect from the surgery?
- What should I do before and after the surgery?
- What would be the complete cost of the treatment?
- Are there any alternatives to my treatment?
- What are the risks of the surgery?
- How long after the treatment, can I travel to another city or country?
“Let’s improve lives, let’s turn frowns into smiles and let us open
doors for more happiness through honest and passionate plastic