Hair loss can be one of life’s most drastic and stressful things. Hair depicts and enhances one’s beauty and physical appearance. So if someone starts experiencing hair fall rapidly, it is obvious to get worried. Male pattern baldness, female pattern baldness, and androgenic alopecia are the main reasons for hair loss. However, other factors such as inadequate nutrition, stress, and increased pollution also play a major role.
Due to the increase in hair loss problems, the latest hair transplant technology has become an incredible option. However, deciding whether to get a transplant takes work. People generally look for different remedies to address hair loss issues traditionally. It is to be remembered that no treatment completely stops hair loss. A hair transplant is just a long-term solution.
Hair Transplant Techniques
In the latest hair transplant technology, the hair follicles are harvested from the donor area, and then direct hair implantation is conducted into the recipient area under local anaesthesia. The most important step is graft harvesting which determines the final result.
There are two main types of hair transplant techniques, and both differ in their graft harvesting procedures. These are as follows:
- FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation): It is also known as the strip technique, as a thin strip of soft scalp tissue is extracted from the donor area. It is a slightly difficult step. The strip is generally taken from the back or side of the head. The grafted strip is taken into the graft separation room, dissected to extract individual follicular grafts and finally implanted in the bald area.
- FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction): This technique is much simpler than FUT but takes much longer to perform. Follicular units are extracted using a punch-like surgical tool, and then direct hair implantation is done into the desired bald area.
- Combination of both: In another technique, the combination of FUE and FUT is performed to reap its benefits. Moreover, performing both in one session also helps to counter their drawbacks. The FUT technique is used to extract the majority of follicles, and then the FUE technique helps to retrieve the remaining units. Combining the techniques helps to extract a large number of follicle grafts and also allows graft preservation for future use.
Though these three types of hair transplant techniques are available, many hair transplant centres in India rely on the FUE technique. The main reason is the need for more resources and executives to combine FUT and FUE. The FUE technique is not of much interest to patients, and therefore one should make an informed decision about choosing the right clinic.
ALCS Clinic in Jaipur is among India’s few clinics offering world-class services. We have availability of all the required equipment and hair transplant technologies to perform any hair transplant technique to provide effective and natural-looking results. Dr Sunil Arora of ALCS Clinic is among the top surgeons in the hair transplant industry. He has years of experience in the surgical field and has an outstanding record of successful surgeries.
Benefits of getting hair transplant surgery
Various brands advertise the best hair loss treatment options and products. Even on the internet, many ways are available to be completely effective. However, the latest hair transplant technology is the best treatment and has various benefits.
Here are the benefits of getting hair transplant surgery:
- Permanent Results: The hair transplant techniques are based on transferring DHT-resistant hair follicular units. Thus, do not thin out over time or under the influence of genetics. Hence, the result of a hair transplant is generally long-lasting. The hair follicle remains for a lifetime.
- Provides Natural Results: Advanced hair transplant technologies help to provide results that are more natural looking. Moreover, it is also important to choose an experienced surgeon with incredible expertise for the best results.
- Non-demanding Aftercare: The transplanted hair grows naturally like the rest of the hair; therefore, it does not call for much aftercare.
- Economical: Over the past years, hair transplant in India has become a much more economical option. With thorough research and understanding, one can look for a clinic that offers an affordable and incredible treatment option. Moreover, many people from foreign countries come to India to get their hair transplants done.
All these factors have led to the increased popularity of hair transplants. Many commoners and celebrities choose it to tackle their hair loss issues. Though only a little high upkeep is required after the treatment, one should follow all the tips and advice their surgeon provides for the most effective results.
ALCS Clinic is among the top clinics that offer high-standard hair transplant treatment. The infrastructure and availability of advanced medical equipment and hair transplant technologies help us conduct successful transplants. So, ALCS Clinic would be the right choice if you are considering getting a hair transplant. So, book your appointment now!