Why is Hair Transplant the Ultimate Solution to Baldness?
Thousands of individuals suffer from baldness and excessive hair loss every single year. This has led to a rise in the popularity of all sorts of baldness solution that are available in the market. Sadly, most of those solutions do not work and are there just to dupe money out of their customers. This is why it is important for individuals to seek the professional help of medical experts.
According to medical experts, the best solution for people who are suffering from baldness is to opt for a hair transplant. There are different types of hair transplant procedures. And those different types of hair transplant procedures are mentioned below.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
In this procedure, hair follicles are extracted from the donor area individually with the help of specialized medical tools. After that, those hair follicles are transplanted to the recipient area individually. After the surgery, there are no visibly prominent scars.
- Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)
This method is also known as the strip method. During this procedure, a hair strip is removed from the donor area. After the extraction of the strip, hair follicular units are formed by removing the hair follicles. These hair follicular units are then transplanted to the designated area. After this procedure, there are some scars that are visible.
Who is the Right Candidate for a Hair Transplant?
If you want to opt for a hair transplant as your hair fall solution then, it is important for you to make sure that you are the right candidate for this procedure. There are various requirements that you need to fulfill to be eligible for this procedure. And some of those requirements are mentioned below.
- You should be over the age of 25 years
- You should be suffering from excessive hair loss or balding since the past five years
- Your hairs are not responding to any other baldness solution
- You are in good overall health and do not suffer from any chronic illness
- You have lost your hair due to trauma or burn
- You have rather realistic expectations from the surgery
- You have not smoked for at least the past two weeks
- You have not taken any food supplement or medications for the past few weeks before getting the hair transplant
What is the Total Cost of a Hair Transplant?
If you have decided to get Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) hair transplant as your hair fall solution then, you can rest assured that you have made a good decision. FUE hair transplants tend to cost less in comparison to FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) hair transplant.
However, the cost of this hair fall solution can vary a lot since there are many factors that can influence the final cost. And some of those factors are mentioned below.
- The region, city, or country where the hair transplant is performed
- The medical expert who is performing the procedure
- The level of baldness or excessive hair loss that an individual is suffering from
- The total number of hair follicle grafts that are transplanted during the procedure
What is the Recovery Procedure after Getting a Hair Transplant?
The recovery procedure after getting a hair transplant can differ from one individual to another. This is why we have made a list of certain steps or events in which the recovery for hair transplant or your hair loss solution usually tends to proceed. And those events or steps are mentioned below.
- Anesthesia is administered during the surgery and because of that, the patient might experience some dizziness or discomfort for a few hours after getting the surgery
- Mild swelling can be experienced during the first week after getting the surgery done. During that week, various crusts and scabs will also start to appear
- It is common for individuals to experience the shedding of transplanted hairs for a couple of months after getting the surgery
- After three or four months of getting the surgery, new hair follicles start growing. The full recovery from this hair loss solution can take around a year
- To ensure that you get the best possible results from your hair fall solution, it is vital that you should follow all the guidelines that have been set by your medical expert
- After getting the hair transplant, make sure to wash all the scabs and maintain proper hygiene
Some Tips That You Should Follow After Getting a Hair Transplant
If you have just gotten a hair transplant then, there are some tips that you can follow to enhance the effects of your best solution for hair fall. And some of those tips are mentioned below.
- Follow the guidelines that have set by your medical regarding the consumption of food and other beverages
- Try to avoid smoking as much as possible as it tends to have a negative effect on your recovery or healing
- Try to avoid the consumption of certain vitamins and minerals. You should get a list of those vitamins and minerals from your medical expert before leaving the hospital or clinic
If you are tired from suffering from baldness or excessive hair loss and if you want to seek out the best solution for hair loss then, we at ALCS Clinic are always there to help you out. At ALCS Clinic we have the best medical experts on our team who are experienced and qualified to find out the best solution for hair fall that you might be suffering from.