The Cost Of Plastic Surgery In India!
Everyone wants to look good, and because of that, people are conscious about every aspect, including clothes, hair and makeup. It might be possible that when you look in a mirror, all you see is a scar or discoloured patch of skin. With that in mind, you might have thought about undergoing cosmetic surgery to have an even more attractive appearance.
Plastic or cosmetic surgery is an invasive medical procedure to reconstruct, restore or alter any part of your body to make it more attractive or functional. People and kids of every age are eligible for this surgical procedure based on a doctor’s recommendation. The cosmetic and plastic surgery patients range from a child who has a congenital disability to an older person exhibiting signs of ageing on their skin or a person who has just recovered from an injury and is looking to have the scar removed completely.
Apart from achieving a better appearance, a cosmetic surgery patient will also have more confidence, self-esteem and an overall betterment and stability in their psychological health.
The plastic surgery rate in India depends upon several factors, the most significant one being the type of surgery.
Types Of Plastic Surgeries
The two basic categories of plastic surgeries are cosmetic or aesthetic surgery and reconstruction surgery. Reconstruction surgery deals with microsurgery, burn treatments, hand surgery, craniofacial surgery, etc.
- Burn surgery: This procedure is conducted in two phases. The first phase is acute burn surgery, in which the treatment is done right after the accident. The second phase is a reconstruction procedure performed on the patient after the burns have healed.
- Craniofacial Surgery: Pediatric craniofacial surgery is a medical procedure for treating congenital disabilities in your soft tissues and craniofacial skeleton, like cleft lip, craniosynostosis, etc. Craniofacial surgery for adults mainly involves secondary surgical procedures, fractures and orthognathic surgery.
- Cosmetic Or Aesthetic Surgery: Cosmetic surgery is a procedure that helps improve the appearance of a particular part of your body. The scope of this type of procedure includes facial rejuvenation and contouring, skin rejuvenation, body contouring and breast enhancement.
- Hand Surgery: It is a reconstruction procedure that helps treat wrist or chronic hand diseases, acute injuries and peripheral nerve issues like carpal tunnel syndrome, etc.
- Microsurgery: Microsurgery is also a type of reconstructive surgery, which treats your body by reconstructing missing tissues. In this process, tissue is relocated to the reconstruction site for the reconnection of your blood vessels. The most common examples of this surgery are brachial plexus surgery, breast reconstruction and neck reconstruction.
Suppose you are looking for the plastic surgery price in India. In that case, you should know that the most significant factor that affects the price is the type of surgery that you have opted for, along with several other essential elements.
Plastic Surgery For Men And Women
There are several different plastic or cosmetic surgeries for both men and women that are pretty popular.
- For men
The most common plastic surgery among men is rhinoplasty, and eyelid surgery takes a close second. Another popular cosmetic surgery opted by men is liposuction to remove the excess fat from different parts of their bodies. Then, there is hair transplantation. More than two-thirds of the male population around the world suffer from partial or total pattern baldness. That’s why hair transplant has become highly sought-after. Finally, gynecomastia is a cosmetic procedure that removes the unwanted fat cells from the breast area, reducing the breast size and providing a better contour to the upper body and improving the overall appearance. It is pretty popular.
- For women
The most popular cosmetic surgery among women is also liposuction. But the second most popular one is breast augmentation, a procedure used to increase the breast size, and it is also called mammoplasty. Then, there’s dermabrasion for smoother skin, abdominoplasty or tummy tuck, collagen treatment for a younger appearance, rhinoplasty and eyelid surgery.
But one of the most popular queries raised by patients is regarding the lips plastic surgery costs in India. So if you are one of them, you might want to connect with the experts at ALCS India, who will tell you all about them. We are one of the best hospitals for plastic surgery in India. So whether you are a man or a woman, you can avail of the services we offer to improve your functional ability and an enhanced appearance.
How Much Does It Cost For Having Plastic Surgery In India?
People always want to know how much the cost of plastic surgery in India is. But what they don’t understand is that the cost depends upon several factors, including operation room cost, follow-up sessions, material costs, surgeon fees, the health of the patient, etc.
The approximate costs of the popular plastic and cosmetic surgeries are as follows:
- Rhinoplasty: Rs.1,00,000/- to Rs.1,50,000/- (approximately)
- Tummy tuck: Rs.1,00,000/- to Rs.2,00,000/- (approximately)
- Breast augmentation: Rs.1,00,000/- to Rs.1,50,000/- (approximately)
- Extensive facelift: Rs.1,50,000/- to Rs.2,00,000/- (approximately)
- Liposuction: Rs.50,000/- to Rs.2,00,000/- (approximately)
- Dermabrasion: Rs.1,00,000/- to Rs.1,50,000/- (approximately)
India is considered to be the place to go if you want to have plastic surgery. It is both effective and affordable here. Did you know that the cost of having plastic surgery in India is approximately 30% to 50% less than the other developed countries worldwide? Now that’s something to consider before undergoing the surgery!
The costs of plastic or cosmetic surgery in India can range from around Rs.1500/- for a chemical peel to Rs.2.5 lacs for having butt augmentation, lift, rhytidectomy and grafting. The lips plastic surgery cost in India starts from around Rs.30,000/- and can go for more than Rs.60,000/-.
Gynecomastia cost in India is approximately Rs.40,000/- to Rs.75,000/- which is much more affordable than in other countries. The approximate costs for rhinoplasty start from Rs. 75,000/-, chin augmentation starts from Rs.1,00,000/-, botox starts from Rs.16,000/-, etc.
If you are looking for more information on plastic or cosmetic surgery in India, you might want to consult with the experts at ALCS India. We are considered among the very best hospitals for plastic surgery in India. So book your appointment for a consultation with us today!