What is hair loss?
Around 50 to 100 days of falling per day are normal. But you start noticing the number increasing rapidly, then know you are experiencing hair loss. Various symptoms determine hair loss. For men over 50 and women who have had menopause, androgenic alopecia becomes common. This condition is popularly known as male or female pattern baldness. In this, the hair is lost in undefined patterns.
The causes of male pattern baldness include genetics, medications, nutritional disorders, thyroid conditions and high levels of androgens. Women experiencing pattern baldness is rare; however, hair thinning is common.
The hair thinning in females is of three stages. The first stage is when only a little thinning occurs at the hair part. Then at the second stage, it starts to widen up. Lastly, the thinning spreads throughout the scalp making hair visible. It can be due to many reasons that include genetics, medication or treatments, or hormonal changes caused by pregnancy or menopause. Many Indian celebrities have done hair transplants to treat hair loss.
What is hair transplant surgery?
Hair transplant surgery is an effective treatment option for hair loss. In this surgical procedure, the hair from one of the body parts is taken and inserted into the target area with less or thinning hair. With the development of technology, there have been various improvements and advancements in hair transplant treatment.
An experienced surgeon performs the procedure at the clinic. Firstly, they clean the scalp and then numb the area where the hair must be removed.
There are two methods by which this treatment can be performed. One is Follicular Unit Strip Surgery (FUSS), and the other is Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE). The difference in both techniques is that in FUSS, a hair strip is extracted that contains hair follicles that are then transplanted, whereas FUE involves individual hair follicle extraction.
Indian celebrities who have done hair transplant
Akshay Kumar, an Indian celebrity who has done hair transplants, is one of the fittest celebrities and role models to all his fans worldwide. The hair loss doesn’t even spare him. At the age of 40s, he started experiencing hair loss. In a profession where your looks matter, Khiladi Kumar acted quickly and underwent a hair transplant. It helped him to avoid the worst conditions. With time he looks even better, and all because of this new hair and, of course, his efforts.
Akshay Kumar and even Salman Khan opted for FUE hair transplant treatment to treat hair loss.
Apart from them, various other Indian celebrities have done hair transplants at the right time and now flaunt their gorgeous hair. A list of some of the Indian actors who have done hair transplant are:
- Vivek Oberoi
- Kapil Sharma
- Himesh Reshamiya
- Akshay Khanna
Thus we can see that hair loss is a very common condition and leaves no one, whether celebrities or common people. That is why it becomes vital to avail right options, such as hair transplants and restoration, that will cure the condition and boost one’s confidence.
Celebrity hair transplant clinic to choose
For many Indian actors who have done hair transplants, ALCs is among the top clinics they choose to get their hair transplants in Jaipur, India. Mentioned below are some of the top reasons that make the ALCS stand out:
- Guaranteed advanced techniques that provide 100% natural results every time.
- High graft survival ratio.
- The outcomes are without any cuts, scars, stitches, or pain.
- Experienced surgeons perform procedures.
- Use of high precision and patent instruments to ensure safety.
- Many happy and satisfied patients also include celebrities and big names in various fields.
- Holds various certifications that provide credibility to the clinic.
Choosing a hair transplant clinic is one thing, but one should also do thorough research about the surgeons. While searching for a celebrity hair transplant, doctors look for the following points:
- Who will be performing the procedure, the surgeon or the assistant? You will find various clinics where assistants perform the entire procedure. However, at ALCS, you can be sure that you will always be in the right and experienced hands of our top surgeons.
- Check if the doctor is suitable and certified or not.
- Always look for the experience of the doctor or surgeon. To understand that, determine the average number of surgeries performed in a month or year.
- Do research on their instrument usage protocols and whether they are followed strictly.
- The treatment options are available at the clinic.
- Always read the reviews online and talk to any acquaintances you have visited before.
On evaluating all the points, ALCS Clinic is always found to be one of the best hair transplant clinics, which also makes it one of the top choices of celebrities. So, if you are also looking for a hair transplant, wait no longer and book an appointment at the ALCS clinic.