It is a commonly known fact that almost everybody wishes to have a flat and properly toned abdomen. No matter whether you are a man or a woman, you would always try your best to work as much as possible to achieve this aim. Many individuals try to achieve this with the help of exercises and exercising proper weight control. Sadly, these methods do not always work and sometimes, people even with normal body weight and proportions have loose and saggy tummies. This is why many often turn to a tummy tuck treatment.
The tummy tuck surgery is a medical cosmetic procedure that allows an individual to remove the extra amount of skin and fat from the tummy or other nearby areas of the body. The tummy tuck surgery is also known as Abdominoplasty. This cosmetic surgery procedure can also allow an individual can restore the condition of the weakened or separated muscles of the abdomen. This is done by creating a smooth and firm abdominal profile. There are also many causes why one might get a sagging and lose tummy. And some of those reasons include aging, heredity, pregnancy, going through some previous surgery, and major fluctuations in weight within a relatively short period of time.
Who are the Best Candidates for a Tummy Tuck?
If you wish to get a tummy tuck procedure done then it does not matter whether you are a man or a woman, you only need good health to be an ideal candidate for this cosmetic surgical procedure. This means that this cosmetic surgical procedure can also be chosen by women who might be suffering from loose abdominal muscles and skin plasticity because of going through multiple pregnancies.
A man or a woman can also get this surgical procedure done if he or she has been obese in the past and still has some extra loose skin and fat deposits around the belly that he or she wants to get rid of. Another great feature of this cosmetic procedure is that the overall tummy tuck recovery period is also rather short in comparison to other cosmetic surgical procedures.
Tummy Tuck Surgery Cost in Jaipur
There are various factors that can have a strong effect on the overall cost of a tummy tuck procedure. Some of those factors include the kind of hospital or clinic that has been selected by the individual, the medical expert or surgeon who is performing the cosmetic surgery, the exact procedure that is followed during the surgery, the type of anesthetic used, the kind of post-operative care the individual might have selected for himself or herself, and many other factors. Because of this, it is rather impossible to pick some sort of exact price or cost of a tummy tuck. However, an estimate of the average cost can be provided.
And according to experts, a tummy tuck cosmetic surgery can cost anything from 1,35,000 INR to 3,10,000 INR. These average prices are some of the lowest in the entire country! This is why if you want to get a tummy tuck done then it is best to head on to Jaipur to get that procedure. We also suggest that you should only get this procedure done at ALCS. At ALCS you can always rely on to receive the highest quality treatment at a price that is bound to not hurt your pocket. On top of that, they have some of the best medical experts on their teams who go the extra mile and make sure that all patients only get the best treatments. It is also important to learn about the average tummy tuck recovery time period.
Preparations for a Tummy Tuck Surgery
If you are a woman who still wishes to have more children and get pregnant in the near future then it is strongly suggested that you should not opt for this surgical procedure. The primary reason behind this suggestion is that it would simply undo all the work that has been done by the medical expert during the surgical procedure.
For similar reasons, a tummy tuck should also be avoided if one is planning to lose a lot of weight. However, if you fit into the role of the ideal candidate for this surgery and want to go ahead then there are also some preparations that you would have to do before you can get the actual surgery done. A list of those preparations is mentioned below.
- The first thing that you need to do is to find a medical expert who can help you in getting the results that you want from a tummy tuck cosmetic surgery
- Once you have the right medical expert then, it is important for you to talk to him about your options. When it comes to tummy tuck then, there are primarily two different types of options. Those options are mentioned below.
- Mini Abdominoplasty or Partial Abdominoplasty: If the major amounts of your fat deposits are located below the navel then you should go with this procedure. In most cases of mini Abdominoplasty, the surgeon does nothing to remove the navel of the individual and the surgery can take around 2 hours to complete. Though, it is important for an individual to remember that these factors can change depending on the exact situation of the patient
- Complete Abdominoplasty: In this procedure, the medical expert begins by cutting the abdomen of the individual from one side of the hipbone to the other side of the hipbone. After that, the skin, muscles, and tissues of the individual are toned as per the requirement set by him or her. This procedure often requires the surgeon to move the belly button and drainage tubes are also inserted under the skin of the individual for a few days. The recovery after tummy tuck in these cases usually takes longer.
- The individual must stop smoking for at least two weeks before the surgery and 2 weeks after the surgery
- One should avoid getting into any drastic diets before the cosmetic surgery
- To better prepare for the surgery and to also aid in the recovery procedure, one must consume a healthy and well-balanced diet
- It is also ideal for an individual to share details of any prescription drug, herbal medicines, or any other supplement that one might be consuming with his or her doctor. This will allow the medical expert to recommend any necessary medications that one would have to stop before the surgery can be performed
- It is also a good idea to prepare somebody to drive one home after the conduction of the cosmetic surgery
- Before getting the surgery, it is also a good idea to stock up the house on certain items like petroleum jelly, ice packs, handheld showerheads, and comfortable pieces of clothing items
How a Tummy Tuck Surgery is performed?
A tummy tuck cosmetic surgery can take anything from an hour to five hours to perform. The exact time period of this surgery would differ from one individual to another. To ensure comfort during the surgery, the individual would be put under general anesthesia. This will put that individual under sleep. Other medications such as intravenous sedation can also be administered. The choice between administrating intravenous sedation or general anesthesia would completely depend on the medical expert. In the case of a full tummy tuck, a horizontal incision is made across the area between the pubic hairline and the belly button. The length of this incision would be dependent on the amount of extra skin that one wishes to get rid of. That abdominal skin is lifted and the weakened abdominal muscles are repaired.
The next step requires the medical expert to make a second incision around the navel. This second incision is important to make sure that the extra skin present in the upper abdomen can also be removed. The medical expert then proceeds to pull the upper abdominal skin down. This allows the medical expert to get rid of the extra skin and suture the remaining skin together. A new opening is also made for the belly button. The belly button is popped through the surface and sutured together in the correct or desired position. Other skin incisions that were made are also sutured together with the help of skin adhesives, tapes, clips, and sutures. The end result of this procedure is that the individual is able to get an envy-worthy abdomen. The individual might also be required to stay overnight at the hospital.
The tummy tuck recovery can proceed at a different pace for different individuals. On top of that, the area of the incisions could either be stitched or bandaged. This is why if an individual wish to have a speedy recovery then he or she must follow the instructions of the medical expert accurately. The individual can also be provided with a firm and elastic piece of cloth that can help in proper healing. It is also recommended that one should also ask the medical expert about the exact position that would ensure proper healing.
It is recommended that one should also avoid any strenuous activity for at least a period of 6 weeks. Further, it is also advised that one should take some time off from work to ensure that the individual is able to recover properly. The medical expert might also provide instructions that one needs to avoid. It is also important for the individual to remember that it is vital to maintain the results of the surgery. This can only be done through proper exercise and diet.