Why Is FUE Implantation Success Over FUT?
Hair transplantation has now become one of the most recognized and permanent solutions for hair loss and baldness. More and more people are now choosing to undergo a hair transplant procedure because it is the least invasive procedure and does not involve significant complications. The most common hair transplant techniques are FUE and FUT that offer the most advanced hair restoration technique. Different clinic charges are different for these procedures, as several factors contribute to the total procedure’s cost. However, at ALCS Jaipur, you can avail the most affordable treatment, and you will receive the best treatment under a team of highly experienced professionals that Dr Sunil Arora guides.
Types of the hair transplant procedure
Hair transplantation is one of the best hair restoration methods that deliver a permanent result in the best way that you get back your natural hair. During this procedure, the healthy hair follicles are transplanted from the scalp’s donor area to the hair thinning, balding or recipient area. Once the hair follicles are transplanted successfully, they start growing into healthy hair follicles producing a fuller hair appearance and natural-looking result after going through a resting phase. However, the surgeon may use different harvesting techniques. The two most commonly performed hair transplant techniques are-
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)– In the FUE hair transplant procedure, the surgeon uses advanced equipment to extract the hair follicles as individual units with small incisions that are often less than a millimetre in diameter. However, before extracting the hair follicles, the donor area is shaved to access the hair follicles better. Once the hair follicles are extracted, these are meticulously implanted to the scalp’s recipient or balding area to deliver the most natural appearance.
- Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT)– In a FUT technique, the surgeon strategically extracts the scalp skin and then divides that piece of skin into several segments under a microscope. After dividing these hair follicles into smaller units, these are carefully implanted to the scalp’s balding area to cover the baldness and hair thinning areas.
Why choose FUE over FUT?
FUT is a traditional hair transplant approach, whereas FUE is a relatively advanced approach and leaves behind no scars on the scalp as that involves no stitches or incisions. Whereas FUT involves extracting an entire scalp strip from the scalp, it involves making incisions at the donor area that may give rise to an undesirable incision.
FUE is a least invasive procedure, so it involves minimum pain and recovery while FUT involves mild to moderate post-op issues and may involve a more extended recovery period.
It is hard to assess which treatment procedure will be best suited for you most of the time, so under such circumstances, it is essential to consult with a surgeon who will recommend you the best or the most effective procedure.
FUE or FUT, which is more successful?
Both FUE and FUT are equally successful and efficient only if you choose to undergo the procedure under the expert and proficient hair surgeon guidance. Once the final result is visible, it is tough to differentiate the hair transplantation technique at the recipient site. Mainly an experienced hair transplant surgeon makes their decision based on a few factors-
- Age and gender of the patient
- The degree of hair loss on the scalp
- The availability of hair in the donor area
After assessing all of the factors stated above, the surgeon finally decides selecting the right hair transplant technique because they know that each patient has individual requirements. One method will not be equally effective for everyone. So if you are planning to undergo a hair transplant procedure in Jaipur, you may choose ALCS clinic where you can meet one of the eminent doctors Sunil Arora who holds several years of experience in this field and has conducted several successful hair restoration procedures. Hair transplant has now become the only ray of hope for people who have been enduring baldness or hair thinning since long. Undoubtedly both the FUE and FUT techniques are equally effective when it comes to delivering the best result. Still, when the question arises why FUE is a more successful procedure than FUT, the only answer you may receive is because FUE is a much more advanced technique and minimally invasive.