People who are suffering from balding or hair thinning issues tend to find the safest and the most effective procedure that can help the hair to grow naturally. That is when a hair transplant procedure comes into action. FUE (Follicular Unit Extract) and FUT (Follicular Unit Transplant) are the two most common types of hair restoration procedure that is widely performed.
- Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT) involves removing a strip of skin from the hair-bearing area, and then it is closed with a suture. The extracted piece of skin is divided into smaller segments and then finally transplanted to the hair thinning or balding area. However, in FUT, the donor area needs an incision which is concealed with the surrounding hair.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) is the least invasive method that involves extracting single hair follicles from the back and sides of the scalp and then transplanting these hair grafts to the hair thinning or balding area. For this procedure, the donor site heals faster, only leaving behind some tiny spots that gradually disappears with time.
However, when it comes to undergoing the best hair restoration procedure, most of the people choose to undergo an FUE procedure. This article will explain about the top 10 reasons that people should choose FUE to regrow hair on balding areas naturally.
Ten reasons that people love FUE
- Minimal scaring- The best part about undergoing an FUE hair transplant is that it does not leave behind any visible scarring in comparison to the FUT hair transplant procedure. This is because FUE involves extracting individual hair follicles giving rise to tiny dots that gradually disappears with time.
- No Stitches- The FUE hair transplantation procedure includes extracting individual hair follicles from the sides and back of the scalp, which is the donor area. So this least invasive procedure does not involve making any stitches at the donor site.
- Short downtime– The FUE procedure involves no stitches, but the donor area needs to be shaved so that extracting individual hair follicles is easy. So the downtime for FUE is extremely short, and people can return to their work within 3 to 5 days of undergoing the procedure.
- Minimally invasive– There is no doubt that FUE is one of the least invasive procedure, especially in comparison to FUT. As FUE involves harvesting individual hair follicles from the back or sides of the scalp, whereas FUT involves excising out a strip of skin from the back of the scalp and then the donor area is sutured back.
- Multiple Transplants– People with a huge bald patch will not be able to accomplish a head full of hair in just one session. In that case, the surgeons may choose to perform several sessions to achieve the final result. So candidates who need to undergo multiple hair transplants should opt for an FUE procedure.
- Suitable for all hairstyles– Candidates with short and long hair can choose to undergo an FUE Hair Transplant procedure. But FUT can only be experienced by people with long hair so that the linear scar is concealed.
- Little to no discomfort- People who choose to undergo an FUE procedure mostly experience no pain at all as it is the least invasive procedure.
- Natural appearing result- The FUE hair restoration procedure achieves the most natural appearing result as there is no role of plugs. However, to make the most natural appearing result, it is always the best idea to choose a proficient and skilled cosmetic surgeon who can perform the procedure flawlessly.
- Minimal Donor site Numbness– During the FUE recovery period, most of the patients feel minimal to no numbness or discomfort at the donor site.
- Fewer restrictions after the procedure– Patients who undergo an FUE procedure does not have to follow numerous guidelines during their recovery period.
Now that you already know the reasons that you must choose an FUE hair transplant, it is imperative to find the best clinic that can help to accomplish the most desired result. If you are trying to get in touch with the most reliable clinic in Jaipur, then, ALCS can be the best option. The clinic consists of the most proficient and experienced surgeon Dr. Sunil Arora who is dedicated to rendering the best services to his patients at the most affordable price range.