5 Treatments for Hair Regrowth | Find Out the Best One
At present, hair loss has been one of the biggest concerns around the globe and has affected everyone irrespective of their age and gender. Now several factors can trigger hair fall, but there are not many effective remedies for hair regrowth that is known to us. Among all the other hair regrowth remedies, one of the most popular methods is employing natural ingredients to boost hair growth. However, with the advancements of technology, now you might be aware of some of the most effective hair regrowth techniques that include an array of both surgical and non-surgical treatment approaches. Mentioned below are the five most common hair treatments that can help a better hair regrowth.
Five hair loss treatments
As years passed by, several advancements gave rise to different hair loss treatment solutions that are mentioned below-
- A balanced diet- Maintaining a healthy and balanced diet can not only help to improve your physical health but also your hair health. So your diet must contain the goodness of whole grains, fresh vegetables, fruits and all the other vital nutrients that your body and hair need. Furthermore, it is also essential to maintain a low sugar intake as that can be helpful too. Bringing all these changes to your diet can turn out to be very useful for your body as it helps to provide all the vital nutrients like vitamins, proteins and even minerals that are necessary for the healthy growth of hair and body. Drinking plenty of water is crucial to keep your body hydrated and prevent your scalp from becoming dry and scaly or weak hair.
- Oiling- Applying hair oil is a must to ensure a healthy and nourished hair root. You may often end up neglecting your hair by using too much harsh chemicals and heat that makes hair dry and brittle. There are also other factors like environmental pollution, dirt, dust that may cause extensive damage to the hair.
- Prescribed medications- If the basic methods fail to produce any significant impact on your hair, then it is essential that you must consult with a proficient surgeon who will prescribe you some over-the-counter medications that are readily available. The two most popular FDA approved drugs are Minoxidil (Rogaine) and Finasteride. However, the only drawback of these medications are the results obtained will provide you with satisfactory results only if taken regularly; once you stop the drug, the result obtained will start fading.
- Laser treatment- Laser treatment is another most commonly used hair removal technique, but its contribution to hair restoration was unknown to you. At present, the effect of using laser combs, brushes, hoods and caps are known to us, and that has developed now and then. However, there is still not enough evidence to prove the effectiveness of laser treatment for hair regrowth. But scientists are very confident about this approach and believe that they will have a breakthrough.
- Hair transplant- Hair transplant is one of the most popular and the best hair restoration processes that is a surgical procedure but is least invasive. Several hair transplant approaches are available, but the two most common techniques are mentioned below-
- Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)- The FUE is a traditional hair transplant plan where the cosmetic surgeon plucks a piece of hair-bearing skin from the donor area. The donor area is typically placed at the back of the scalp, which is sutured at the end. When the efficient medical team successfully segregates the hair follicles from the skin, the hair follicles obtained are implanted to the bald spots.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)- FUE is one of the most precocious hair transplant techniques that includes plucking individual hair follicles from the donor area. Then these hair follicles are grafted to the tiny little punches that are made on the hair thinning or recipient area. The FUT process mentioned above leaves behind linear scarring, but FUE method does not involve any significant scarring to the donor or recipient area of the scalp.
If you wish to undergo a successful hair transplant process in Jaipur, then you must consider visiting the best clinic ALCS. Dr Sunil Arora belongs to the same clinic and is one of the best hair surgeons who holds several years of experience in this domain and has helped thousands of patients in accomplishing the most desirable and natural hair appearance.