What do you mean by a Brazilian butt lift?
Brazilian butt lift or Brazillion but lift is a cosmetic procedure to reshape your butt. The surgery aims to transfer fats to your backside to uplift the butt shape. You can undergo this process to get a fuller and enhanced figure.
However, it is recommended to undergo the procedure under an experienced cosmetic surgeon. If you wish to know more about Brazalian but lift, you may get the information through this piece of content.
Brazilian butt lift procedure
A butt lifting procedure is carried in the following manner:
- Before starting the procedure, your surgeon gives you anaesthesia. If your butt-lifting process does not require an excess fat transfer, then your surgeon may carry the process under local anaesthesia.
- After that, you need to undergo a liposuction treatment to extract excess fat from other body parts. Excess fats are taken from your hip, thighs, and abdomen and transferred to your backside. Before starting liposuction, small incisions are made to insert a tube in the area with excess fat deposits.
- The extracted fat is purified and injected into your butt.
- The surgeon makes three to five incisions in your buttocks to inject the restored fat. It provides a fuller and rounded look to your butt.
- Finally, to complete the process, your surgeon closes the incision with stitches. They use a compression garment to reduce the risk of bleeding.
Brazilian but lift is ideal for anyone unsatisfied with their natural appearance and wants a bigger and better butt.
Benefits of butt lift
The benefits of Brazilian buttlif are:
- It provides a natural-looking result in comparison to silicone buttock implants.
- It creates a round and fuller butt by injecting restored fat to your backside. It enhances the natural butt shape and gives a perfect shape to your butt.
- It is beneficial to treat age-related issues like a sagging butt and shapelessness.
- If you cannot wear your favourite clothes due to irregular butt shape, you may undergo butt lift surgery. It provides firmness to your butt and treats the figure imbalances.
- It has a low infection risk as compared to other buttock surgeries like silicone buttock implants.
- It is a safe procedure as it is carried out under the guidance of an experienced cosmetic surgeon. Some buttock upliftment surgeries like silicone caulking and sealants are sometimes performed illegally by unauthorised persons.
To get the best results from your Brazillion but lift, you must contact a trained and qualified cosmetic surgeon. You may have a look at their patient profiles to measure the effectiveness of the surgery.
Are you a suitable candidate for Brazilian butt lift surgery?
You may be a good candidate for butt lift surgery if you:
- Don’t smoke
- Devote your time to regular exercises
- Have an ideal weight
- Have lost the natural shape of your butt due to ageing or weight fluctuations
- Don’t feel comfortable in your clothes
- Have excess fat deposits in other body parts to fulfil the fat requirement of your buttocks
- Have not faced any infection or complications after undergoing a surgery
You can discuss your suitability for the procedure by scheduling an appointment with your cosmetic surgeon.
How can you find a suitable cosmetic surgeon for your Brazilian butt lift surgery?
It takes time to find an experienced cosmetic surgeon for your surgery. Therefore, you must give your time to look through different doctor’s profiles. It is suggested to choose a surgeon who has years of experience in cosmetic surgery.
You may ask your concerns to a surgeon before finalising them for the procedure. If you are satisfied with a surgeon after the consultation process, you may undergo the procedure under their guidance.
Brazilian butt lift – surgery recovery process.
Like every other surgery, butt lift surgery also takes time to heal. It is recommended not to sit or sleep on your butt for at least two weeks. You may even feel swelling on your buttock. You may need to undergo multiple sessions of Brezilian but lift to get the desired results. The surgery may take up to six months to show full results. Patience is the key to a Brazilian butt lift surgery.