We live in such a society where healthy hair implies good health and living. But under such circumstances, if you start experiencing hair loss or Alopecia, then life can turn out to be quite challenging. Both men and women irrespective of gender can suffer from such conditions which can create a significant impact on your self-confidence.
Following mentioned are some of the significant side effects of hair fall that most people experience-
- Inability to style hair- When hair starts falling, people begin to conceal the hair thinning areas. Gradually this becomes a necessity, and with the inability to style the hair makes them feel vulnerable and depressed.
- Discontent with the appearance– Hair thinning and balding can create a significant impact on a person’s appearance—these results in transferring the facial balance from face to the forehead, making them appear old.
- Low self-esteem– Physical beauty has a lot to do with self-confidence and how we do feel about personally. So balding or hair thinning can create a significant impact on self-image and self-esteem.
- Inferiority complex– Men and women suffering from extreme hair loss might feel self-aware about their appearance and start suffering from an unknown fear of not looking attractive to others.
- Embarrassment or shyness– Losing hair can create a significant impact on their behaviour or attitude towards a person from the opposite sex. Often the victim falls prey of teasing or scorn that necessarily leads to anxiety and depression in extreme situations.
- Strange feelings start to peep in– People are fond of discrimination, and they probably do this out of their repressed emotions. These eventually give rise to envy and jealousy towards people who have a head full of hair.
- Impacted social life– People who suffer from extreme hair fall or balding mostly suddenly stop meeting their friends due to the unfavourable comments they receive. Such behaviours add up to their embarrassment and create a tremendous impact on their social life.
Fortunately, with the advent of medical technology, hair transplant techniques like Follicular Unit Extraction have helped numerous people to get rid of such balding conditions. But make sure that before undergoing such surgical hair restoration procedure, it is incredibly essential to consult with an experienced hair surgeon who can provide you with the best guidance.
Clinics like ALCS in Jaipur consist of proficient and experienced hair surgeons similar to Dr Sunil Arora. He, with his team of experts, not only excels in performing the best FUE and FUT hair transplant techniques, but they also support their patients and guide them to choose what’s right for them.
What is a FUE hair transplant technique?
Follicular Unit Extraction or FUE is the least invasive method that is conducted on an outpatient basis. In this surgical procedure, a minimal number of hair follicles are individually extracted from the genetically ample areas of the scalp (donor area) and artistically restore natural hairline to the hair thinning areas (recipient areas) of the scalp. This procedure involves no linear scars, no stitches, and the donor area heals within a short period. The results obtained are permanent, and any experienced surgeon like Dr Sunil Arora from ALCS, Jaipur will help to accomplish the most natural appearing result.
But before undergoing the hair transplant procedure, it is incredibly essential for the patients to follow the instructions provided by the surgeon to ensure the best compilation-free result. Some of the guidelines include avoiding certain blood-thinning medications, quit smoking, and avoid the consumption of alcohol and even caffeinated beverages.
After about three months of undergoing this FUE hair transplant procedure, most of the people start noticing new hair growth. After six months of suffering the hair transplant procedure, most of the patients find a natural hair growth of the transplanted hair.
Now typically, hair transplant is a comparatively safe procedure, but it may also include some side effects like pain, bleeding, swelling, infection and a lot more. But all of these are temporary side-effects that get resolved within a few days if accompanied with certain medications like a painkiller, antibiotics, to obtain a speedy and pain-free recovery. However, most of the patients hardly experience any post-surgical pain, and the downtime lasts for about a week. Finally, the results obtained after sustaining an FUE hair Transplant procedure are the most desirable ones that include a natural hairline and strong and healthy hair.