When you decide to undergo the hair transplant procedure, you should make sure to select a doctor expert in their field, highly experienced, and you have realistic expectations. In addition, you should have detailed information about the entire process and important factors that will help you recover quickly.
Before getting the desired results and enhanced appearance, there are several levels of recovery and after hair transplant care.
You must have every information about post hair transplant care. The transplanted hair is delicate and needs special care and attention. You must switch to an effective routine for your hair care so that the area of transplantation can speed up the hair transplant recovery. Here are some things you can do to fasten the hair transplant recovery time.
- Keep the area of transplantation moist: Your surgeon must give you every information or tool to keep the transplantation site hydrated. One of the methods by which you can keep the fair follicles moistened is applying a saline solution or an ointment like Aquaphor.
- Gentle hand washing: After using the solution for a couple of days, you wash your hands with your hands. Instead of bathing in a shower, gently wash your hair with your hands, as it prevents the shower pressure. You can use shampoo and then rinse it off with the help of lukewarm water.
- Sleeping semi-upright: A part of after hair transplant care includes sleeping in a semi-upright position to prevent gravity from affecting the newly transplanted hair. You can opt to sleep in the recliner position with an angle of 45 degrees.
- Reduce the chances of inflammations and irritations as much as possible: You can significantly reduce the occurrence of irritations or infections by frequently cleaning your hair very gently. If you sleep in a particular posu=ition for the first 3 nights after the procedure, the movement of the fluid will be directed towards the forehead, thus reducing the chances of swelling.
- Avoid heavy exercises after hair transplantation: You may want to avoid heavy physical activities as they may result in pain and inflammation. However, you can perform light exercises such as walking and stretching and gradually increase the intensity after 7 to 8 days. Seating does not affect the transplanted hair, but an intense workout might cause pain and swelling.
- Go for easy hairstyles rather than complicated ones: As a part of hair transplantation care, do easy hairstyles like ponytails, braids etc., which are not stressful on the transplanted hair. Do not use hair products excessively, but you can add a little texture.
If you are looking for hair transplants with a month by month recovery plan online, you can consult Dr Sunil Arora at ALCS Hospital to find tips to care for your hair. He is an expert in his field and will give you all the information you need to know. You can also visit him if you have doubts regarding a hair transplant after 1 month.
Importance of diet after hair transplant
A nutritional diet will help you keep your transplanted hair healthy after the procedure of hair transplantation. Some of the food which will benefit your transplanted hair to grow healthily and efficiently are:
- Fish such as salmon, trout or tuna.
- Walnuts as they are a source of biotin, fatty acids and vitamin E. which will protect your hair from damage.
- Eggs are a source of sulphur, zinc, selenium and iron, which will bring oxygen to the follicles.
If you are looking for hair transplant recovery time, consult Dr Sunil Arora at ALCS hospital. He will clear your doubts at a reasonable price.
Precautions to take after a hair transplant surgery
Here are some tips for post hair transplant care:
- Avoid dying your hair: You should not dye your hair for at least 4 weeks after the hair transplant treatment. If you need to dye your hair urgently after the procedure, make sure to do it before undergoing the procedure. There will be no significant influence on the procedure if you dye it earlier, but the harsh chemicals might damage the hair follicles. The hair follicles are highly delicate during the first week after the procedure.
- Avoid exposure to the sun: You should not expose your transplanted hair to the sun for at least 2 weeks after the hair transplantation procedure. If you must go out in the sun, do not stay out for too long. If you are going for a holiday, avoid getting sunburnt or scuba diving.
If you are looking for a hair transplant after 1 month online, visit ALCS hospital and have a consultation with Dr Sunil Arora.
How to keep your hair healthy after a hair transplant?
Some factors causing hair loss or hair fall are age or other generic factors and the type of lifestyle. Here are a few things that you can do to improve your appearance:
- Check your vitamins and minerals levels.
- Take nutrients prescribed by an expert.
- Us silicone-based products to reduce damage to your hair.
- Choose a reliable stylist who would not damage your hair.
If you need consultation regarding after hair transplant care, visit Dr Sunil Arora at ALCS Hospital.